To be THE center of professional influence in the Greater Dallas Business Community, for women
Within 5 years grow Dream Team Women’s Network into a 50-member organization to be the Center of Influence in Dallas by attracting successful and well-regarded female business and community leaders by leveraging their professional networks for the benefits of the greater community.
Dream Team Women’s Network Member Attributes
- Authentic – We are good-natured, humorous, enjoy life & people know our intent is genuine.
- Professional – We are well-regarded professionals in our own fields.
- Leader – We stand out in how we lead and make a difference in others’ lives.
- Connector – We take the extra step to help others in life and business by connecting opportunities.
- Reliable – We are accountable for our actions and we always follow through on commitments.
- Solid Citizen – We are honest and protect our greatest asset, our reputation, every day.
- Curious – We strive to learn, discuss interesting topics, and exercise our minds to the fullest.
The Dream Team Women’s Network was formed in September 2010 by Lily Anderson. Her vision was to form a group of like-minded successful women in different industries to refer to and with whom to entrust her clients. Dream Team is now beginning its fifth year and has become a strong referral organization with a loyal team of women who are helping each other achieve personal and professional goals.
We meet on the 1st Tuesday of each month for lunch from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm at Brookhaven Country Club. We would love to continue to grow our group to achieve our Vision, and look forward to having you visit. Please visit our Contact Us page to let us know you’re coming!